This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

miss silly pants

if you come to my house when ellie is awake (by the way she is slept trained!  i LOVE it!)
this is how you will find me
i hold her 99% of the time
she loves it
i think the look on her face is saying "why are you interrupting me?"
now that she's getting great sleep she is happy from the min i get her to when i put her to bed
laughing
she finds me amusing
hahahaha
oooooooooooooo

hee hee

love her!  such a peaceful, gentle baby. exactly what we prayed for

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Those pics are too cute! Charlie was just going gaga for them, too. She was laughing at Ellie. Can't wait until I get to see her again (I mean you...).