This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

fridayness!

this am. i asked nate to round up ALL his hand held devise gaming units
he piled them on my lap
sad thing i a few were missing
i locked them all away for the day
AND
i told him that he can no longer have them all at once.  from now on, he can have 1 and trade it in for a new one
i just find that it can be too much and i rather have him read or just play
he took this decision with stride and didn't complain!
our little lady from egypt!
my new quote of the day!  "chris get off my phone!" or "can i have MY phone back?"

i love my phone!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I sooo saw that one coming, with Chris stealing your phone! LOL