This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

prov 23


listen to your father, since you are his son
and don't despise your mother
buy truth and don't sell it
buy wisdom, discipline and understanding
a wise person's father will rejoice
someone who has a wise son will enjoy him
may your parents be glad
may the woman who gave birth to you rejoice
my son, give me your heart
let your eyes find happiness in my ways
prov 23



read this last night and again this morning.  i can't imagine how god really feels about us and our hearts. i can only gage it by what i know

i have a son and i want his heart to keep it safe from hurt, pain, heartache.  i want to be the keeper of it, to help him gain understanding, wisdom and discipline

i tell nate all the time how i want him to be better than me when he grows. to out do me in every area.  i want him to have more insight and understanding that i can only dream of

my son, give me your heart let your eyes find happiness in my ways

thank god we don't have to parent alone!


0 comments: