This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

happy birthday ben!

today is your 4th birthday!  i had the privilege and joy of holding, singing, loving and crying over  you 4 yrs ago today!  you came into our lives and changed me for ever.  you changed our family.  i laid awake the other night, thinking of you. imagining how our home would be with you in it today, would you be close to nate and elllie ? would you enjoy sharing your bedroom with your big brother?  you would have started pr k this fall, sitting along side your brother for your studies, running along side of him at gym, or would you be like your sister and like music? i dont have the answers to these silly questions right now, but one day i will!  i can't wait to see you again and discover the little boy god created you to be

you my son are so loved. so missed and never, ever forgotten.  we love you ben.  i can not wait to see you again!



7 comments:

Crystal said...

I also wonder what he would be like, his personality, how the dynamic would be different. I miss him, and will love meeting him someday.
Love you!

Chris Eigenheer said...

I will forever love you, son

The Wilsons said...

I was thinking of Ben today when I packed the Samichlaus bags for your familly - 4 bags, but 5 candles. He is not forgotten, even though we won't be able to meet him on this earth.
For all the pain you had to go through, I am glad you were able to hold your little, precious baby son. He IS part of your family make-up even in his absence. (And he gets to play with his cousin in heaven).
We love you all.
Ursi

Loana said...

<3 No words Mel.......love you xo

Anonymous said...

Shirley says:

I know these questions, I have asked them myself. His cousin Bernadette is with him, our angels in heaven.

Hugs xoxo

mom and Quinn said...

Quinn said that you had a sad celebration.
Baby Ben is not forgotten and we will meet him in heaven when we get there. Quinn and I send out love.
mom

Papa John said...

Benny, your Papa John will always have a special place in his heart for you.

Someday you will understand how much I miss not holding you in my arms. I will show you when we meet in the land of Glory. Your spot is reserved in my heart forever.

Papa John