This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

longgggg weekend!

 i bought nate his own yogurt. he made sure we knew it was his. haha

my ellie belly. p.j's, jacket and grabbing the fridge to let me know she's hungry
 yesterday we went for a family trip.  ellie was quite taken with this whole tv in the van concept
 riding in style!
mom and dad came up for the long weekend.  and once again i went on picture taking strike.  i didn't take one pic of them!  sorry!  we were busy!  sat chris spent the day in the shop working on a project for mom and i didn't take a picture of it!  i did go out and sand it for him thou. ha.  sun was taken up with church and a family outting to the mall...yesterday we took our family trip and i was able to spend the afternoon cleaning the house. i like starting the week with a clean house. makes me feel some what in control. ha.  that was our long weekend!

i can not get over how fast the days are flying by,  ellie is growing up so fast, right before my eyes. i don't regret for one minute taking it slow and spending oodles of time with her.  speaking of her, she just gave me a gift in her diaper. hahahahaha off to receive it. ha

happy tuesday but feels like monday, day!

2 comments:

Wilsons said...

I was starting to wonder what you were up to. Almost a whole week without a post!! I was starting to get withdrawal :)
Glad to hear things are going well. Ellie looks so cute, and Nate reminds me of a certain brother of mine.
I hope you're having a great week!
And by the way, one pair of socks is done and I'm working on a second one. Will be in the mail with the Samichlaus bags.
Blessings,
Ursi

mel said...

hey stranga! its funny what can happen when you get our of routine! im back and alive. haha. cant wait for the socks and the samichlaus bag!!!! my fav christmas tradition! how are you guys???