This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

silly times!

 a new way to sook on your sookie when watching bookaboo!

ive been teaching ellie some new silly moves. she can now, high 5, low 5, praise the lord, peek a boo and give sloppy kisses!

this is praise the lord!
 peek a boo!
 silly girl
 i sat her on my lap yesterday and straightened her hair while i did mine. it looks like a bob. so cute! but we've both decided we like her curly, curls best
 my kids this morning
 praise the lord!
 so we all did!
 me, self shot this am. i've decided a hair cut is in order. it's been a yr you know. haha
 the playroom dvd broke, so the boys took it a part....they then hauled the electronic keyboard out to play with the wires....sigh. my little scholars!
and the wkend is almost over. sigh. 

1 comments:

Crystal said...

So, the question is: Did they fix the DVD player??

I have to vote for the curls on Ellie, but maybe a I am a bit biased ;)