This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pd day!

 friday was our annual pd day for the home educators.  this yr it was held out side freddy.  nate was up to hang with me until my ride arrived. 

my groupies. haha
 we took an afternoon workshop from the local art college, she taught us how to use water colors. it was so much fun!
 lo painting her master piece
 mine.  i pained the flower and played with the colors to create a sheet of colors. i am so going to intro this into our school day!

the day was fun, educational and filled with great food!  can't wait till next yr!
 i peeked out the window and saw this this afternoon.  i wonder what they are talking about?  too cute
and i came home on friday to a clean house!  chris mopped the floors, went grocery shopping, made dessert (we had company fri night) and got me roses.  this is why i don't do hallmark holidays. it means so much more to me when chris does these things simply because he wants to.  the roses are beautiful. i love them.  thanks chris for taking the day off work, running the kids to their classes, taking great care of the house and making my day more special.  i love you

1 comments:

Loana said...

Chris you are awesome!!!!
Mel I am looking forward tour next adventure!!......I don;t think we have to wait another year though ;)