This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

playing

 yesterday, it was raining and cold, so we made the best of it, adjusting to not having friends around...the kids came up with creative play.  fun and super messy! haha  they were playing "world war 2"  this is them in their trenches ready for bed. notice the hanging hats. haha
 then they made crops and fields to produce food
 and then dragged up all the cushions off all the couches and made forts
 and totaled my living room. jo just smiled through the whole thing
 and tried to eat my foot
 love her! so happy even when she's not feeling well
 so, the kids love to help me in the kitchen, so i try to come up with meals that they can help with, nate loves to chop so i try to make stir fry and such. anyways. yesterday we decided to go mexican. it was SO good.  i tried to keep ellie busy with the water. she loves playing with water....it was going awesome...until i realised that she was pouring water on the counter!  lets just say that i got to wash my floors again....and supper didn't get burnt.....and jo woke up in the middle of he chaos.....ive decided that nate and i will cook when chris get home from work and is able to help with little miss gets into everything but is oh so cute while doing it! haha

i was too sick to get mad. haha
jo's like "what???"

i woke up this morning feeling a bit better.  i think the drugs are kicking in.  there is nothing worse than not feeling well and watching 3 littles at the same time. i am so grateful to nate, he's been a HUGE help. what a change in him!

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Oh yes, water and the kitchen sink!!! Anytime the girls "do dishes" they end up stripped to their underwear, and foor and counter get a good soaking before I have to mop up after. I so will have to teach them to do dishes properly while keeping (mostly) dry:)

mel said...

ursi, I bet my pics bring back memories for you....and you rejoice that you never have to live through toddler/preschool days again. lol. hahaha I take comfort in knowing this will pass...and one day I can have time to read the paper before jo eats it (this happened this am) and eat my breaky while it's still warm and not nuke my coffee 3 times before 9 am (yes, again this am) hahahaha

back to the topic...water play is awesome but it's more wonderful OUTSIDE in the summer. ha. ellie spent an hour last night playing with a bowl of water/bubbles and odd kitchen stuff... good times!

I loath dish washing/dishes...I feel for you

hows the home school prep going??? im excited for you guys....ive been playing with the idea of trying unschooling with nate, ive been much more relaxed about it the last months (im tired of school har) and I like the results....maybe I need to unschool him a bit more? anyways!