This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

super baby!

 who can resist a baby chewing on a turkey leg (its to prep her for disney)

so last night, i called chris and said "get up here please. i need help!"  so he came up and told me to get out for a bit...but being truthful i was too tired and lazy to put on proper pants and fix my hair so instead i said "i just want 1 hr alone with jo"

so chris stuck around to cheer me up and in doing so we turned jo into super baby! i think the combo of being so tired and silly we laughed SO hard
 super flying baby!
 cape and all!
 isnt she amazing. haha
 i laughed so much.  it was exactly what i needed to get through till bed time
 us. late last night. i look tired!
 nate was talking, when isn't he???
 love her
and there that's a wrap. time to turn the tv off and get some things done around here!

2 comments:

Ursi said...

It's great to see you have fun with your kids. I kind of feel like I missed out on a lot of that when we were at the mission, even though I had the kids all the time I didn't take/make time with and for them as much as I could have/should have. Hence my thinking for future. No definite decisions, but I'd say about 80% for it:) You know what I mean, right?
Off to read more/learn more/prepare and organize more. I am related to Chris you know:)
Lots of love, Ursi

mel said...

aw ursi, my heart breaks for you, not for the moments you feel you missed, but for thinking you missed them and feeling bad about the past. the GREAT thing about parenting kids your girls ages are the YEARS!! a head of you! don't look back, look a head. don't think back with negative emotions! remember all the fun you did have and what's going to happen in the future....no matter what you choose to do! not just that, remember all the lives you guys touched at the mission!! I cant begin to describe that! the strength it took to run that place and a family! super woman powers!

no matter what you choose to do in the days to come, it will be the best choice for your family!

I read an article the other day, ill do dig it up and send it to you. it was AWESOME, esp for the planner type personality. har har im trying to let up on the structure and just enjoy the kids....they will learn....and to stop thinking that im failing him, the girls and everyone else in my life

you are doing a great job! no looking back with sorrow. look ahead with a smile....don't look at the former days, look ahead at the new he's doing ;)