This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

random stuff

 someone discovered how to unlock my phone and take pics...i found about 100 pics on my phone....i wonder who it was????ha
s
 we put up the deer, the kids were thrilled that we have some lights outside....we added a strobe light...we went all out this yr. haha

mon, tues and wed was spent with everyone (but nate) sick!  it was awful.  i wasnt feeling well on monday and i woke up to this.  ellie brought me up a granola bar. so cute!  chris stayed home mon but went to work on tues.  normally he wakes me up when he leaves for work but tues he decided to let me sleep.  i slept until 10!  i woke up, the house was quiet. i was thinking chris came home.  wrong!  nate kept the girls down stairs QUIET!  and took care of them for me. when i woke up, he brought me up a glass of orange juice and coffee.  i was like dude, my heart.  he's the best!
 nate and his friend have been building this fort box.  all taped together. they think they can spend 6 hrs inside of it....yea right! 
 proud of his work
 i found this on my phone
 and literally 50 of these
 monday our bag of nuts came!  i was feeling like poop, so i opened mine and went back to the couch
 joey was very thrilled about it
 nate was ready for combat
 joey saw all the chocolate and said "chocolate come to meeeeeeeee"
 and ate every piece in her bag
 enjoying our family tradition!  thank you muetti for sending it to us, the time, cost, effort means a lot to us.  we love our bags....and the post man even said "your bags of nuts are here" haha 

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Thanks for filling us in. I was wondering if you guys are away. I check your blog every day and I miss you when I can’t glimpse into your life for a while.

mel said...

im hoping to post more on a reg base...thats my goal. i just get busy with the day and bam! a week goes by and i havent updated! sigh. life!