This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

snow

 last night we had our first "significant snow fall"  we ENJOYED the tractor who blew us out this am. i can really get use to this snow plowing the driveway for us!
 we went to the church christmas concert.  it was really good, well put together.  the kids loved it
 ellie and joey
after 15 mins or so joey ended up on my lap. where i truly enjoyed 45 mins of kisses and snuggles...she doesnt know it, but most nights i go into her bed and snuggle with her.  i love my baby girl.  i  love her snuggles.  shes fun

and with me bring under the weather, a busy weekend, i just wasnt on the ball for the blog.  im hoping things will slow down soon and i can play catch up...

i go for my dentist appointment tomorrow, so prayers are welcome. ive never had a broken tooth before and im not sure exactly how they fill/fix it.  i wont google that. ha cause information overwhelms me.  where as with chris the more information the better. me?  the more information the more my mind can panic! 

the kids are all better.  im almost better, im taking a strong decongestant from the natural apothecary and ive noticed a HUGE difference in 24 hrs...oh yeh, i was able to open my sage throat spray last week and try it out.  after 2 days my throat was better!  totally worth the cost. i LOVE sage!

and with that, supper must be started!  happy sunday!

0 comments: