This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

cabin build last week pt 1

 last tues i l pulled up in the car to this!  joey saw it and said " look its a cabin!" ha
 welcome to my cabin!  the one i dreamt and talked about since i was a teen....i harassed my family with constant ideas like "lets all buy land!  we can build cabins! it will be FUN!"  after 20 yrs of no!  chris and i are doing it. haha. anyways, front door is above!
the kitchen and living room. just big enough for a small couch and table...
 lower front window. im glad we bought those windows...we scored an AMAZING deal!
 pic taken from my room on the lower level looking out to the living room
 front porch. SO glad we added this.  this room is by far my fav, i can see myself using this room 90% of the time
 monkeys!  who needs a park. ha
 front window

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Can't wait to come see the cabin in real life!!
Katie wrote a list of tings she wants to do this summer. #3 and #4 on her list were "going to the land with my cousins" and "discovering a new park with my cousins".
I'm sure at least one of those is doable, what do you think?!?!?

mel said...

awesome! tell katie aunty's on it. ill find us a new park to explore! it will be fun to see you guys again!!!