This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 2



 we also hung up my hammock. the bugs were bad, so i wrapped myself up in the hammock, and swung for a good hr. it was awesome sauce. ha

wed was tussle day.  goal to get all the trusses on the roof.  chris NEEDED my help. ha.
 we used the backhoe lift them to the cabin from the storage
 and we dragged them up one at a time. the kids were in the porch, at base camp or in the backhoe.  safety first
 done!  it took about 2 hrs or so....and for the record. chris NEEDED my help. haha
 we had lunch in the bug tent, joey had an accident with her juice and soaked her dress so i found shawns shirt in the back of my car and she wore it as a dress. she was quite upset about that
 my lovelies
 all of them
 sad joey
 happy joey!
 sitting on the roof with the tresses finished!  now to get them up!
"and all this shall be mine!" hahaha

0 comments: