This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

marriage!

 last wed was a BIG day in my house.  jessy, my other kid came over and got down on his knee to ask ellie to marry him and had a RING!  i have it on video.  ill get chris to format it and ill post it.  these 2 crack me up

that night, after i put her to bed i found this...ellie took out the pic of her DAD! and made this card "will you marry me?" with a girl and put the ring on the pictures finger! 
 i came down to this...i was like girls!  no screens during the day!  then i realized they were OFF!  they were  pretending to be flight commanders and were giving each other directions
 ellie is looking a little too grown up here!
 thurs was spent getting the house ready. after the mass clean up i set the kids up with crafts.  nate helped me prep quinn's gift. hahaha.  cant wait for you to open it quinn!!!
 ellie crafted
 my list!  so a few wks back i started making lists!  i find them encouraging.  usually the night before ill sit down and write out everything i want to do besides school.  at the end of the day i realize that even though you cant see it, i really do a lot around teh house!  it encourages me and i also find it helps take a lot of the things that pop into mind.  i write it down i dont forget and it gets done.  its really helping me! this was last thur's list
 mom and dad joined us for supper thurs night. and dad liked it! ha  then we had a mini christmas with them.  muetti, vati and marc are joining us this yr for the holidays so we wont see my parents until jan so we did a mini christmas with them

nate got a hand held bb gun, that looks like a real gun, that hasnt left his hand...really, he sleeps with it!
 joey got art supplies, that are almost gone!  she has a pile of art work made
 ellie, my ellie ready to tear into her LOL'S
 my boys
my parents got me this sweet black jacket. i flipping LOVE it.  its so me, its covers my butt, is pulled in  at  the waist, has a hoodie and deep pockets. i LOVE it.  thank you mom and dad!!!

0 comments: