This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sis trip

 thurs night my bestie drove up in a snow storm to stay the night.  joey was in bed but we promised her that auntie would come visit her
 wanna know another reason (of many!) of why i LOVE this kid!?  not only does he make and bring me coffee in bed in the mornings....he SET his alarm clock for 3:45 am to make me and cry coffee to go! 
 seriously?!  so thoughful, im so blessed to have a great kid
 ellie came down to say bye as well
 and off we went!  my sis and i spent the weekend ALONE in maine.  we shopped, slept, ate, shopped, talked and talked and talked.  my cup was over flowing when i came back.  seriously, it was the best time away.  i can  not imagine not having her in my life.  god knew i needed her. im so grateful for our friendship, so inspired by her strength and wisdom.  i cant do life with out you sis!
thank you for all the pep talks, the laughter, the food!  ha.  and letting me find my silly again...
and thank you shawn and chris (mom and dad too) for taking the kids so we could go away.  we will be better ppl bec of these times away....

and yes shawn its all "melanie, melanie, melanie" HA!

0 comments: