This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

New hair pulled back. I like having bangs!

Shawn asked if it was worth it to have a pool. I took pics of the grass to the pool...
This is from this yr!  I’d say it’s worth it. Ha
Ellie and joey both had birthdays while Nate was in Hali. I gave them a small gift. They liked opening a present for their bday
Look what I found!  Joey put earrings in the puppy’s ears!
Work out with Jessy. And Malik supervising! Haha
My baby!
I never know what I’ll come down to see in the morning! I guess it was a science experiment?
Joeys bday!  She wanted a green cake with candy. I didn’t have the 6 candle so I got creative!
Jessy joined us that week for 2 days!  His dad was on a call in Nova Scotia. So Jessy visited us!
My new look!  I went and got a massage. I had to wear a mask. Fun times!
Ellie’s birthday mail from nana and papa plumps!  Thank you!  We love you!

I rode behind this bad boy. Lol. I thought of Chris. Haha it’s his fav drink

0 comments: