This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

hali part 1

fri night we headed back up to hali for the weekend.  chris joined us!  joey slept in our room, she was suppose to sleep in her toddler bed, but we found her like this....so precious!!!!
i love going "home" i found this in my parents bathroom.  a cup of tooth brushes for the kids and me and my own tooth paste.  there is something so comforting to go "home" and find this in the bathroom.  i never bring my tooth brush, cause my parents got me covered. i love visiting mom and dad, i raid their fridge, open chips and eat all the peanuts and chocolates....thanks mom and dad for putting up with me....and stocking your fridge with my favorites. ha!
sat morning my sis and i went to run errands...and shop!  a MUCH needed sister time away. we came home to a surprise, lead by quinn
a poster board for our birthdays and an adorable video. thank you quinn, i know you were the one who made it happen!
me and the kids! 
ha!
 

0 comments: