This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

yum and another wk of august!

we got our yum box. it was from Egypt!  it looked SO good....but i didnt like much of it...im sorry, it was. just. bad.
even these angry cheesies....they were nasty! BUT i tried them all!
and this wk, i picked up a pencil and drew a pic....of mountains....then i put it down to make coffee...and saw this....joey copying my pic!
my rough sketch!
last weekend, my AMAZING parents came and watched my kids so chris and i could go to the cabin. ALONE! it was so WONDERFUL!  i slept, read, wathed shows, ate, walked, shopped, and ENJOYED it all!  chris and i went for a walk and found so many more paths on our land....and the adjoining land...


off me go!
so bright and FUN!
this path is amazing! so clean!
another path!
and into a field....
what? 

turns out it was a blueberry/bear hunting area that our neighbors own!  SO fun!

and we found these. ha!
so pretty!
chris was so happy in his cabin shop!
we came home monday. i said good bye to my parents and thanked them for everything!

as i unpacked i snapped this pic. to remind me of all my blessings....im so THANKFUL for these 2! 

this week was full of play dates, sleep overs, fights, hugs, love, laughter, food and more play dates.  i didnt take many pics so some odd reason....but yesterday i pulled these babies out of the oven and said " nate, take a pic, it looks like a snow flake!"  and he did. then all the kids ate them! ha
this was my today. a coffee in the park, with a friend, adulating....i can do this...ha!
i have another wk before my life gets even nuttier!
 

0 comments: