This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

remembrance day!

step and i hosted a paint class for remembrance day, it was a HUGE success!  i was able to connect with a few newbies and chat with my homies.  this time i taught the older kids.  i did 2 paintings and both turned out really nice...the kids did a great job on theirs as well!
even the guys!
check out this little artist!
after a drop off of the n and j, i took ellie out on a date.  because it was remembrance day, everything was closed so we settled with mcdee's. i turned to look at little miss ellie and saw this!  haha the one thing she does from me. everything else is my sister!
then we went for a walk along the boardwalk. she didnt pose for these pics, oh my!  she will be a stunner
my little ellie
us!
more pics.ha

we had a good time, i like spending time with each of my kids one on one. to get to  know them. they are growing so fast!  and soon they will be gone!

thurs i was doing school with joey on the couch and i looked over to see this.  yes, the girls were wearing shorts and tank tops in NOVEMBER! it was so hot last week!  anyways, little miss ellie sitting in my chair....
reading. haha
i let her finish and then kicked her out of MY chair!
 

0 comments: