This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

i am alive!

all is well! thanks for those who asked. ha.

i am in hali with the rents for a little visit. chris is keeping the house warm and cozy for me, eagerly waiting my return....bawahhh

i will be back at the end of the week, with megga pics, stories and a trunk full of new purchases (chris i raised the limit on the m/c) i am sure

have a wonderful week everyone!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh! I am thrilled to hear you're alive ... I have been missing your entries, I must admit. :) Have a lovely time in Halifax (that's where I'm from) ... Sackville for you, right? Ah, I always liked Sackville. Enjoy!

Janis said...

Just missed seeing you today. Had a nice visit with your Mom & Dad. I dropped off a card, etc. for your Dad. Too bad you had to leave early for home. Next time perhaps we can connect.

mel said...

aww janis, sorry i missed you! cry and quinn were sick, nate was not sleeping and i was tuckered out so we came home early. i will be up again in mayish, i am planning cry's baby shower, we can try to hook up then if you like. give big mac a slap for me, you know keep him in line...bawahhhh