This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

i stand corrected!

i have often heard these claims and scoffed at them.

"not a day has gone by that i have not thought of my daughter/son......." blah, blah, blah

really? not a day? not one teeny, tiny day?

"i would do anything for my child"

really? like ANYTHING? like die for them? like throw yourself off a cliff? like STOP drinking?

"i think about my son/daughter all the time"

i humbly stand corrected

i will never doubt these people again

there was not been 1 teeny, tiny day that i have not thought of ben. not one. it mostly hits at night, as i lay my head on my pillow. most thoughts are accompanied by silent tears.

i am not over this

please don't tell me to get over it

don't tell me that it's not healthy to still cry

don't dare tell me that i have had enough time and i need to move on

there is a HUGE difference between remembering your lost child but still living life and moving forward than staying in a permanent place of mourning

i am not where i was 2 months ago and i am sure i will be at another place in a few months

i think about my son daily, i will always remember him, i will always ask jesus to hold him for me
my heart is beyond sad when i reflect on all that was taken away from me

i am a proud mom of 2 beautiful sons

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Amen sista....you do have 2 beautiful precious sons!!

mel said...

and you my blessed lady have 3 :)

John Carroll said...

Poppy says you take a long as you need, there is not a day go by that I don't think of Ben.

I feel that that I been robbed and cheated from all those special moments with my Ben.

My only joy is that someday in the house of Glory I shall see my Ben.

mel said...

thanks dad. i love you!