This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

in the spirit of oprah

what are your most fav things?

mine are. in no particular order

-jammies. cozy, comfy, fleecy jammies
-coffee
-my crock pot
-books
-my bed, complete with the duvet and pillow
-my mommy outfit (tights, tight top, baggy/comfy/cosy sweater)
-my sauconys
-my kitchen aid mixer.oh how i adore you
-hanes her way socks
-travel, in any form
-ice cream, chocolate and salt on those must needed days
-flowers
-fresh veggies. raw. with dip
-shopping. ha
man. i never realized how many things i love....i could go on and on.....!
what do you favor?

2 comments:

Veronique said...

Hehehe..cute blog!

I must know you pretty well cause I knew most of your favorite things! lol

mel said...

yeah, you do know me well :) and you still like me. haha