This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

window watching

ohhh whatcha looking at naters?
that would be "i love my mommy" in the snow
beside his christmas tree
heehee
last night while i was out, chris and nate worked on this "secret project" in the snow. they wrote i love mommy, then lit the mini pine tree with lights. yeah. for real. it's nate's tree. ha
since nate is night trained (sniff, where's my baby???) chris takes him to "empty his bladder" as nate calls it around 12ish and brings him to our bed for some chatter and snuggles. i LOVE this! last night, nate slept with me. i cherish this. anyways. he's all cuddled into me and he sits up proclaims that he has a secret surprise for me out side, that he and daddy wrote in the snow for me and that it says i love mommy. i asked him if that was the surprise and he said yes...good thing he didn't tell me. haha
just another day in the eig house

2 comments:

Crystal said...

SNOW?! Oh my! That is the worst thing I have ever read on your blog! Just gross and disgusting. I hope you have the decency to keep it to your town, and not bring that filth here to mine. Hmmmmph!

Veronique said...

That`s just too sweet of Chris to do that with Nate! Good thing no one ruined the surprise! lol ;)