This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

dental detestment



i spent


most of my morning having dental work done. lucky monday morning me. i am grateful for COVERAGE yikes!!!!


as i was laying there in the chair freaking out as the needles went in, my heart was pounding, i was fighting the fear and panic ( i detest dentistry) i heard that voice in my heart say


"face your fear, turn it into your strength" (heb 11)


so i did. i asked the dentist to show me what he was doing and he did! my dentist gave me a mirror and stopped about 12 times to show me what was happening and explained everything to me


i found myself relax and felt calm. in a dentist chair!


i thought super cool god!


i heard "that's how it should be. face it, with me. there is no place for fear"


hummmmm lesson from the dental chair


unfortunately, i had 2 procedures done, freezing my face and as the numbness is wearing off, the pain in coming :( i hate sore teeth....boo!


that's my monday in a but shell

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once got the addvice to look the danger in the eyes! It works for many kind of fears. The unknown dreads us the most. So Iam glad you had such an understanding and patient dentist.Hope the pain left and you do not have to go back soon. My bigest fear and pain by the dentist is the bill on the end. ( NO coverage!)When will we see you?
Love Muetti