This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nana and papa's house!

all ready to go!

in drive entertainment when you have no dvd player

quinn's present to me. he worked on his (those who know quinn know this is HUGE that he sat long enough to make something!) he was so proud of it!

tada! nate showing me the pic quinn made for him
i am keeping mine (i adore my nieces and nephew's art work hint, hint!)

cry. rather gloomy. she just talked to her boss about going back to work on mon, he face says it all

rubber boot climbing boy!

"follow me quinn i know the way!"

nate's time out. for what, i forget

i busted his this am in the play car...i remember when he didn't fit in it waaaaaaaaaaaa

where did my baby go?

from baby toes to toddler toes to little boy toes

i am going to miss my boy


c and i have a home school conf to go to this weekend so i dropped nate off in halifax to stay with nana and popa, rock is having a kids conf this weekend so nate is super excited to go to that. i know he will be fine but mercy me! i miss my boy!

0 comments: