This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

another nate funny

yesterday afternoon, i was working away, when i get focused on a project nate just follows me around talking and talking. i normally tune him out and work (oops! me bad?) anyways. i hear nate talking to himself and he says"mom, i have to go have some quiet time and talk to god"

ok dude! i watch him go into is room. he left the door slightly open so i gave him 2 mins and snuck up

i peeked in and there he is on his bed, rolling around with his eyes shut tight and hands folded (while wiggling and rolling) and i hear

".....but god i really wanted a brother. so help me like my sister but i want a boy.please god i want a boy too. can you give me a boy? i will be good today. i am glad i can talk to you......"

then he opened his eyes and saw me...oops...

anyways. it was a hoot! i gotta write this stuff down so i will remember when he's 30

ha!

0 comments: