This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

getting our craft on!

what to do with fruit loops? make a rainbow birthday card!

then eat the left overs. ha

for some reason nate wanted to make things today. which is great cause i am staying off my feet for a bit. we made about 4-5 (lost count!) of crafts! crazy! it's a record!

we made this super fun picture

i had nate draw a picture, he drew nova scotia, n.b and his name

then i out lined it with hot glue. i didn't trace the whole pic cause i knew it would be too hard for the next step

take tinfoil, press down and voila! picture

then i allowed him the honour of using my sharpies. he is to NEVER touch them. he never has and was quite thrilled that i let him!

voila. a cool looking picture!

i gave him a picture frame to color and we framed it. it actually looks very cool AND he did it by himself!

we also made a cross for easter and a few other things...

anyways. super fun! maybe this girl will want to craft with me??? not getting my hopes up


i can not for the life of me get over how much this baby moves. it's constant. i can see my belly moving, i no longer doubt if she's ok. mercy! she's a busy gal!


i am in at a loss for girl names!!!! ANY ideas???????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I woke up thinking about Kendall for a name, but I don't know the meaning...

mel said...

kendall=valley of the river kent. english

u know how i am about meaning! ha!

nanna said...

Mel:

I am so impressed at Nate's crafting. good work Nate.
Love, Nanna

mel said...

well nana, i will send a bunch over your way.....i am running out of room!