This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

tuesdayness



i so want this for nate. how fun. ha!

on a completely unrelated note. i can't believe it's been 2 days since i sat down to blog. we are just ubber busy this week. between regular activities, appointments, meetings, reading this amazing book i can't put down! and church services we are just on the go!

plus side the week is gonna fly right on by! sweet! and nate is napping most days (we are out late) which gives me a nap and a rest, which makes me happy. ha

the baby is really active. she keeps me up most nights, the first 30 mins i am like "awww this is the bestness ever"

then the next 30 is "ok, quiet down i need sleep"

then the following 30+ are spent "if you don't stop kicking me right now i am going to put you in time out!" when that doesn't work i wake chris up and he says "listen here missy! i am your father, you stop moving right now and go to sleep" to which (for real!!!) she always responds with a kick to his face...the fist time she did this chris looked at me and said 'did she just kick me?"i'm like "yep welcome to my day" bawahhhhh

sob sob sob i know she's gonna be just like me
the house will never be quiet again

enjoy the amazing sun you monctoners! and come out tonight for the meeting, this is some great teachings!!!! if nate can sit 2 hrs so can you. hahaha

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh dear! She sounds just like YOU! UH OH!
Does she sleep well at night? Charlie would keep me up sometimes, but did do well sleeping a lot of the time. I am just trying to give you hope for the future, 'cause you know how well she sleeps now. And when she was in my belly, she was so kicky (and still is), but will sleep like a champion! Hopefully that is your babe.