This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

3 d ultrasound!!!!!

nate took this pic!  pretty good eh?!  my first peek at our little girl
again, nate took it!
again, nate was the photog!  impressive!

after the ultrasound we went to cape enrage, on the way chris drove like this.  he would not stop looking at the pics of his daughter. he kep saying 'she is so cute' ;look at those lips' it was quite cute to watch this side of chris!
meet our little girl!  she moved a lot and made it very hard to get good pic's.  the u/s was set for 30 mins but we had an hour and 10 mins of active viewing time.  bec the pics are not the best we are going back in 3-4 weeks for another session! for FREE!  whooo hooo! 
she is breeched so her feet were basically over her head and her arms were over her face.  we did get to see her lips, nose, eye lashes!!! and hair!  she laughed, smiled, yawned, took a nap, kicked and punched me and best of all!.....
i told chris to go talk to her, to get her to move during her 5 min nap and with in 2 seconds of hearing his voice she STUCK OUT HER TONGUE!  see above. def the high light of the session!
hands beside her face
feet up over her head, she is actually holding her foot in her hand
bye-bye- yawn...it was a tiring time for her. ha.  i thinks this girl has a lot of sass, attitude and spunk! can't wait to meet her!  the 3-d ultrasound was worth every penny and we loved the family could join us on line! 

5 comments:

Crystal said...

It was so fun watching her yesterday! I definitely saw a lot of you in there...

Papa said...

Let me see now, in her mother's own words " she has a lot of sass, attitude and spunk".

Now let me reflect for a minute, OHHH yeah I so remember another one just like that--- Mommy the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree of life because it was YOU.

I believe it's called payback time, but Papa knows his little girl will be a little more reserved.

I love you both and we share your excitement and can't wait for the day.

Chris you never fooled me I knew there was a big soft spot deep inside of you and this little angle will bring it all out and this is a GOOD thing.

Blessings Papa

mel said...

i am praying that she is NOTHING like me.....god help us all! she will bring me to my knees for sure! ha! thanks for watching, it helps make it more real for those who are away!

Markus Eigenheer said...

Hi Mel and Chris

It's so awesome to see the pictures of your little girl. I am so happy for you and pray and wish all the best for you. Thank you for sharing this moment with me/us. Nate is exelent at taking pictures. I'm sure he's excited about having a little sister.

wk-eigenheer said...

And wee could see it too.... Thanks Christian and Melanie!We are so glad and thankfull for you to be able to experien an other "Expecting time " and we looking forward to meet this little Miss Eigenheer.Say an extra thank you , and gretings to Nathaniel. Love Muetti and Vati