This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

week 23! and sundayness

this am. on the way to church

seriously? my heart. i have both of my babies with me

after church, before our walk to the park

belly shot :)

week 23! crazy! i am up another pound. not to bad. well over the 20 pound mark. ha. i have walked 4 times this week and it was SO nice to get out! i am taking it easy (dad!) but the dr's do want me to walk to strengthen my muscles, blood flow and all that good stuff. it's been kinda cold, so i only go for short walks :)


this girl is very active. the evenings are spent just watching her dance around. nothing like nate! i've noticed that nate is VERY clingy to me, VERY snugly, huggy and always giving me kisses for no reason. i take them all!!! i wonder if he's starting to see that he's gonna be sharing me? he's still quite put out that he's not getting a brother. ha. i tell him to keep praying :) ( we would love another child or 2)


i've had a few ppl ask me about nate and the blogs a few weeks back about his behavior issues. i am pleased to say that we stuck to the new rules and nate's behavior is wonderful. it's so nice to hear 'yes mommy, i will clean up the toys' well worth the tears and hard work!


back to today!

we went to the park

scooter boy. way ahead of me

picking at the trees

went for a walk in the woods

no worries he didn't get lost. ha


have a fab sunday everyone!

0 comments: