This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nursery!

crib is up, walls are painted!  there is still a lot of work to do...slow and steady, steady and slow! right/!
getting my paint on

nate was put to work, after his lesson on how to paint properlly from daddy
nate did a great job and is proud that he helped paint his sister's room
and there ya go. i am in the kidst of putting the room together, the light fixture needs to go up, the curtains hung, clothing to fold and put away and all that....slow and steady right?!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the bedding, it was worth the drive.

Penny said...

Love the bedding...can't wait to see the finished product :) I think Chris should teach me how to paint properly...a lot of painting mistakes in my room :( luckily only Scott and I have to see it!