This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

easter!

nana and papa came for easter wkend.  quinn bought ellie the cutest gift  (it was a bunny)  from florida.  how cute!
then uncle jon and aunty gus came for a quick visit fri night before jess's flight. she's going to sasky to visit her dad
ellie took right to jon. zero tears!
and loved aunty gus too!
they reflected on life together
watching the snow melt
then at supper, i turned my back for 1 second and found this!
ellie took the spoon from the bowl and fed herself
too cute!
my little easter miracle in her sunday dress
us!

my 2 kids!
like the pink bow on ellie's dress?
well so did she!
so much that she tore it off and tried to eat it!

nate saw ellie and told me he didn't hardly know who she was she looked so pretty. then he gave her a kiss and told her that he loves her!

great weekend so far! mental note to take pics of my kids with my parents!

1 comments:

Loana said...

Gorgeous!!
Love the things Nate says :)