This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

when i die

so during school this morning, i was talking about the 10 commandments and the one about being faithful to your spouse.  i showed nate my wedding band
then we had this convo

n- are those diamonds real?"
m-yep. showing them the rings

nate looks at the bands and then says

"mom, when you die i am going to take these rings and sell them.  then i am going to put the money in my bank account"

love you too kid!

3 comments:

Loana said...

Oh my word!! What a kid!!
It has been said here when I have something new...I want that when you die.....SERIOUSLY ?!?!?
motherhood ...the many joys! ;)

mel said...

haha i know. i have no idea where he comes up with this stuff! it was good chatting last night and today :)

Loana said...

:)