This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

all by herself....

 ellie nad chris came to pick me up mon after my appoint.  she had to have her ball with her. she loves her ball and shoes. haha
 at the park all by herself, playing with her ball
smelling the flowers with daddy!

so nate is in hali.  ellies having a bit of a rough go with out her yaya. she misses him. she calls for him and looks for him but hes not here.  i was kinda thrown off that she would reach like this.  she adores her brother.  so blessed that they have this bond!

i will say that my house is so clean! and quiet!  and clean!!!  im on a roll, purging and cleaning. today its over casted and gloomy. perfect day to pump the music, and clean the upper level!  wheeee

i miss my buddy, i know hes having  great time in hali but it sure is quiet around here.  id take loud and messy for sure!


prenatal appoint update

i had y appoint on monday.  i met with my obg's intern because my obg is on vacay this fri until july 2.  that way i will meet all the other obg's in case baby comes early.  i had more tests done, got results from the last, preadmitted, had more tests, swabs, pap's and poking done. ha.  i was checked for dilation and im not! awesome! 

i have been officially diagnosed with preeclampsia. but the good news is my levels are slowly rising...not like the past where they jumped. if this continues, then i may just make it till aug 6!  my blood pressure is up to 140, which is 'normal' but not for me, my reg is 90-95.  protein is slowly climbing but not outrageous.  im up another pound making me 30 pounds in total. awesome.  the ultrasound was awesome. i am measuring 38 wks, big baby!  so all is good on the baby front....as well as you can be 9 months preggers, haha


happy hump day everyone! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad all is so far so good! We wish you that the next weeks passe with no interuption. I hear how much you miss Nathaniel. Confirmes that you have a close bonding. Also Eliana, because she feels alone with out him.Enjoy the clean and quiet house , soon it is filled with noise ,laughter and questions again! Love you and wish you Gods blessing for every new day. Muetti