This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

johana bridge!


there are so many reasons why i love my inlaws.  as different we are, like night and day. ha.  they let me be me and i love them for that and in return they are free to be them and to show their love and support in ways  i could never come up with.  love can be shared many ways, some ppl use words, gifts, cards, music, poetry etc.... my father in law, vati, one of the kindest, most sensitive and thoughtful man that i have had the honour to have in my life, chose to show his love for his newest granddaughter in a way that brought me to tears.

vati made a bridge and named it after johana.  the path ways are behind their home on the new farm in ontario.  one of my greatest memories of visiting them is walking these paths while the dew is still wet in the morning and again at night, just as the sky is turning dark.

welcome to johana bridge


 i can not wait to walk the pathway with johana and tell her how loved she is, so much that vati names his bridge after her

 showing love comes in many ways, this one touched my heart. 

thank you vati and muetti for showing your love, to my little baby girl in such a kind way.  we love you!

i cant wait to walk the path (and pick flowers haha) and bridge as a family, with you both right there with us

*yes, chris gets his creative "i can do anything and if i cant i will find a way to make it happen. but it will be bigger, better, more functioning and done solid, the right way. the only way...swiss style" attitude from his dad haha

0 comments: