This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

seepy newborn jo

 such a delight you are sweet baby jo
 she loves her sleep!
 my new look
ha
around 7 i park my butt on the couch and nurse on and off until 10ish, when we head up to bed.  i cluster feed at night, yes it leaves me exhausted but its worth it. knowing jo is the last, puts everything in perspective.  this season is so short, we are enjoying it to the max
 and what a cuddle bug she is.  she loves to be snuggled
 and she found her thumb last night
awwww

so we are heading onto wk 2 and i gotta say things are going good. we have our bumps for sure, but the most important thing to me, is i see zero 'sibling rivalry' so far.  i do see 2 siblings that adore their little sister.  thank you jesus! 

ellie is doing great, she is my buddy as she calls herself! so cute and loves to help and visit me and the bebe while i nurse, she also loves to go outside with yaya and daddy!

nate is doing great, he met a new friend a few days ago a boy his age and they get along really well!  so glad for that. nate and chris are also busy on a project they have started. ill blog on that later. so cute!

must run, my coffee is cold, and its time to nurse!  have a great day everyone!

0 comments: