This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

jo overload!

 baby bug snug as a rug!  babies LOVE this...this jess is a sleep/swaddle bag. MUCH better than a blanket....
 *warning this is an over load of my adorable bug*!  which i can i am her mom and this is MY blog. har!
 perfection.  but its time to wake up and eat my love
 stretching
 more stretching
 get those legs into it
 ohhh yeah thats better
 so much work
must go back to sleep....ha

baby jo is 4 WEEKS old!  sob sob sob!  shes is by far, the easiest baby!  we have her on a routine, we feed her every 3 hrs during the day, top up at night at 8, 10 and midnight, she sleeps till 5-6 in sometimes 7.  sleeps most of the day....even through the chaos of the house filled with kids...sleeps mostly in the bassinet and crib.  i had to pack up a sleeper she our grew, already!   over all things are going smoothly.  better than i had planned on.  n and e adore her, and are constantly kissing her.  which is cute and annoying at the same time esp when trying to feed johana. ha 

4 comments:

Papa said...

Certainly this is a flashback moment, as these pictures truly bring back memories of little miss Melanie Anne.

There is so much of Johana's looks and movement that reminds me of her Mommy.

She is prescious little angel.

Papa

mel said...

I know I FNALLY have a baby that looks like me! no more baby eigenheer look a likes! I finally have a carroll....althou baby jo jo is very quiet and peaceful....I don't that comes from me...but her sleep is def from her mommy! haha

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet little thing she is! Love the stretching poses :)

I am def keeping my eyes open for as waddle bag. Looks like the easiest to use thing ever! Thanks for the heads up Mel. :)

- Jess

mel said...

jess ill pass along my swaddle bags for you, I have 2 newborn/sz small and 2 in sz lg, j will be out of the smalls when your little one comes along...but the 2 smalls are pink ;) the 2 lgs are gender neutral (brown, green and blue I think) around 9 months or so I switched them to a arms free sleep bag