This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

apples and sisters!

my red delicious are sprouting!
my mac's are growing!  now to wait for the other 3 apples, ida, golden and i forget the last one. haha
sigh. life is hard as a baby. all that eating and sleeping and growing....love!
its not rotated grrr oh well you get the idea
sisters!
mom, dad. do you see what i see? a mini crystal and me!  totally and i know they will be besties too

ellie thinks jo is her baby. love it. she is forever giving her sticky kisses and hugs

2 comments:

Ursi said...

I regularly find Katie and Maya snuggled together in a bed with Katie reading books to Maya. It sure does bless my heart!! I'm so glad that Ellie loves her little sister and isn't jealous. It helps a lot for them to develop a deep loving bond before you get to the phase where Jo gets into Ellie's stuff and the temporary fighting starts. Having the foundation of a loving relationship makes the fights blow over much faster :)

mel said...

there is nothing like a sister bond. I truly pray your girls will have that sister closeness that I had/have. there is nothing like knowing your sister has your back. we are truly blessed! if Katie is like nate, she is a great big sister who takes her job serious. heehee