This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

FINALLY!!!!

 after waiting, ummm a few years....chris made and installed (i helped!!) my new storage shelves. our house has SO much storage now!  this is my "toss and lose it" cupboard. i just throw things in there and never look in it.....
 chris fits nicely in there. har har
 done!!!!
 3 garbage bags later. voila!  i found a few boxes from about 5 yrs ago and went through them. sob sob. such great memories and sad times too. i found ben's announcement that we mailed out to the family when we were expecting him but i also found cards from 10 yrs ago that made me teary....so many memories...now i have my teacher supply closet and its organized!!  i hope to start on my book shelves and nate's school later today or sometime next week...
 the finished craft. not to bad for nate hu!  its actually quite pretty!

my christmas gift arrived and being, well, me i HAD to open it. ha.  chris and i dont do gifts but this yr chris got me a sentimental gift that means SO much to me. about 7 yrs ago the green birth stone fell out of my ring and it sat in the cup holder for yrs....ive always wanted to replace the stone but it's $....chris did it for me as a surprise....but ended up telling me when ordering the stone because he wanted it to be the closest stone to the original one that he could find....

the back story, when i was 13 i put this ring on layaway, i had a job delivering flyers and would go put 20 a week away on it until i could afford it.  after the 1st week, i was so excited about the ring i went to school and told my friends about it, they didnt believe me and spread a rumor that i was lying about it.  this went on for a week or so. i was so upset about it and i knew i had to live with it for at least another 3 months until i could afford to buy the ring. 

so my baby brother, went to the store and bought the ring for me!  he brought it home and gave it to me and i bawled. then put it on and went to school to shut up those nasty preteen girls.  ha.  they never said they were sorry but never called me a liar again

so this ring meant so much to me and i wore it up until i lost the stone.  now it's back on my finger and i love it

its the perfect gift chris. thank you for thinking of a great way to show me your love, its the perfect gift!
 tues  night chris and nate had a fun night. we kept it a surprise for nate.  i sent the girls to bed and called nate, i told him to brush his teeth and get ready for bed. he did. then i told him to put on his jacket because he was going out with his dad...chris and i told him it was a surprise night that we called BB buds and he had to guess it....they went to burger king, then bowling....get it....bb buds. they had a great time
 ellie reading her elmo books
 i am in the process of teaching her the abc's. so we sing it a lot. last night i came down to find this. she pulled the ottoman over to the fire place, grabbed my christmas letters and sang the abc song, with dance moves and everything....she never noticed her christmas gift on top of the fire place...hahaha
merry christmas eve everyone!!!! 

0 comments: