This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

hali last day

 quinn and i made a "spectacular" gift for charlie (his words) loved spending one on one time with quinn. such a great young man
 nate was in deep thought about what sister to give his craft too....so he made 2 and gave one to each of them
and nate joined in for the last concert before i ran out the door to get home STAT to my BABY and big helper girl!

family is awesome!

2 comments:

Ursi said...

I think it's awesome that you take extra time to spend with the kids. My kid time usually consists of baking:)
wishing you a wonderful Christmas break.
I'll send you a pic of your Christmas present shortly.
Love,
ursi

mel said...

ursi- I wish I had the drive to bake again, but I don't! I do how ever am proud to say that I put at least 4 meals on each week! hahahaha I told my sister that you are making a blanket for me. love it!!! next time we come to ont I will plan a fun day with the girls! it would be nice to get to know them!