This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my girls

 jo jo and i doing what we do best. snuggles!

i had the rare delight of having jo jo in my bed. alone this morning for her feed.  it was sheer wonder!  i can totally tell that johana knows when she's alone with me. jo is a very happy baby. always smiling, even when she's crying, which happens maybe once a week.  this am she smiled and laughed than spent a good 30 mins talking to me. i loved every second of it, knowing that its almost over. how fast they grow....

last week i was rocking jo jo and i started thinking about her, she is so happy when she sees me. the thought came to me that johana has never heard a harsh word spoken to her, she has never experienced rough holding, mean words or anger. she has only known love, happy faces, joy, she has only been hugged, loved, rocked and told how amazing she is. how loved, how wanted and the perfect gift to our family.  she has only known a sinless life. she knows only love.  i wonder is that how jesus looks at us? is that how he feels about me?  i cant imagine it

then i started thinking about the babies who have not had jo's life. my heart broke. oh how id love to scoop them up and love them. each baby deserves this. 

hows that for a deep thought?  ha!
ellie trying to play ball with jo. she came to me and said "mama jo not throwing ball!" haha

ellies vocab has exploded the things that come out of her mouth. so funny!
jo sneezes and ellie says "bless you jo!"
my phone bings and she says "mama! email!"
she is into book time on the couch with me and loves it. she knows her colors now, can count to 10 and can identify all her numbers (1-9)
she can almost dress herself and feeds herself quite well, hahaha. she loves shoes! seeing the lights, the trees and being outside. she adores her brother! and is a delightful, skipping around little girl

she can get cranky and stubborn at times.....but dont we all? hahaha

0 comments: