This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

more crafts!

 i planned about 10 crafts with the kids. so  much fun!  nate was into it
 charlie too!
 then we had another concert....sigh

my mom found this pic, excuse the poor quality of it, its a pic of a pic that's permanently stuck to the frame glass....this is a pic of my sister and i, i was 5 months, jo's age cry was 17 months.....is jo not a mini me or what?!?!!??? LOVE it! and ellie looks so much like my sister!
 our reindeer pots, we made snowman too
 charlie held her ground! i was most impressed with her! she made everything with us!
 the whole point of going to hali was t spend some quality time with quinn and charlie. i dont get to spend much time with them when we see each other, i usually hang with my sis or am focused on being a mom...which doesnt leave me much time to be with them. so i decided to take nate up to hali for fri and sat, and leave chris at home with the girls. it was MUCH harder to be away from my girls than i thought it would be. i missed them SO much. it ws the weirdest feeling ever, to know was doing the right thing but to miss my family oh so much...and that i had nate with me!  anyways, i came home yesterday and i spent the night with ellie and jo. much cuddles were had!

0 comments: