This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

more copper!

 chris and i were able to go and visit fri night with out the kids. thanks mom and dad for watching them for us. it was such a great visit. i am so happy for my brother and love the man, hubby and daddy he turned into.  i cant believe it, my baby brother! is a daddy! life is good!

mama and her baby
 seriously, the cuteness!
 uncle chris with copper. who was in a milk coma. haha
 sleepy baby copper
 one last snuggle before chris dragged me out. what can i say i love being an aunty!  i wish i was close to my nieces/nephew far away....family is so important to me!
congrats to jon and jess and your little family with copper! we are so happy for you guys!

0 comments: