This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my little helper

 ellie wanted to help me make lunch yesterday, which was a HUGE success....i had the stove on for about 7 mins before both boys came to investigate "the amazing aroma" sigh.  father and son much?  anyways, ellie loves to help me so i got her a cutting board and a dull kitchen knife and she helped me cut the veggies up.  she has such a servant's heart.  always helping
 my johana time.  i enjoy this one so much!
 nate took a pic of my "redic overpriced leggings" as i refer to them as. BUT they rock! they are SO comfy...and bright....haha. if i had a 100 kicking around i'd pick up 4 more pairs but i don't so ill stick to the 1 pair i have. ha
 beauty is in the eye of the beholder
 lasy night, chris and i were doing our netflix obsessive watching (covert affairs SO good) around 9:30 we hear our little dinosaur so i went to investigate. what i found was a party in her crib, i tried to shut it down!  for 5 mins i tried but she kep laughing at me, batting her eyes, kicking her legs and making her adorable noises that i brought her down with me

chris said that's the last time hes sending me up to shut her down....hahaha

i kept her up with us until 10:30ish. she was sneaking in her cuddle time and i loved every second of it. my little jo jo bean
working the teething ring, those chompers are on their way!

0 comments: