This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nye party!

 after a supper of subs, we headed up to quinn's room for his planned party. quinn did an AMAZING job planning the party, everything was organized, prepared and planned. i was ubber impressed!  we played some games

then made a mess
 ellie was in party mode. wearing nate's hoodie (she was out of clean, clothes)
 we got them dressed for some swimming
nate and his ladies
 the group of older kids
 it was so fun to watch ellie and charlie play together!
 after swimming and showers we headed up for the last bit of the party. stories by the fire place. it was the high light for me to watch. the kids told stories
 and quinn lead the circle
 then shawn did the new year count down. at 8:30. hahaha
and i took the kids back to my room. ellie slept with me, what a snuggle bug she is!

we woke up bright and early at 7 to head home.  dad went to start and warm my car up for me bec it was brutally cold, i mean -20 something cold.  guess what??? my car wouldn't start!!!!

sob sob sob

after a good 2 hours shawn came to the rescue and got it started. then we headed home.....i was blown away by how many things went wrong, but more so i was impressed by how well i handled myself under the pressure....esp having the kids with me

i am SO thankful for shawn thou, he really went out of his way, in the cold to get my car going....you rock shawn!

0 comments: