This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

thankful!



In light of the raging blizzard, 3 kids, little sleep and a headache I choose to be thankful…

I am so thankful for…

Coffee

fresh bathed babies

My bed and pillow, comfort at it’s finest

Kids who obey and bring me stuff I want when Im too lazy to get off the couch

Kids who can empty the dish washer

Kids who can vacuum

Kids who get along

Disposable diapers

Chocolate

Baby breath

Baby smiles

Cuddles with toddlers, under blankets, with books and ending with “I wove you mom”

Early bed times. Can I get a praise jesus?

Easy food to cook

Warm showers and my towel warmer. The best

Jammie pants. Comfort!

Babies who sleep till 9:30 am!

A friend who offers to pick up my kid at 12 noon and keeps him till 6:30 and brings him back, so I don’t have to pack the girls up to pick him up….so I can get some errands and cleaning done.  Seriously. So thankful!

Texts during the day that tell me im doing a good job.  so encouraging

And lastly. Coffee.  More coffee and yet, more coffee

Happy snow Saturday!

3 comments:

Ursi said...

I love your attitude Mel!! It is so easy to focus on all that's not right. Sometimes it takes a serious, conscious effort to fix my eyes on the good, and on the One who gives all that is good.
Thanks for the reminder.
Lots of love,
Ursi

mel said...

love you ursi!

wk-eigenheer said...

Love you two too and you do a good ,hard ,rewarding good job. Your kids are wonderful. love you all!!!!