This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

saturday

 chris took nate out sat am for some father son bonding time. chris called to let me know they were on their way home and that he saved me some fried.....thanks bud!  hahahaha  ummmm next time save me more k! ha
 late night cuddles. i love the snowy, cold weather. perfect excuse to stay inside and cuddle.
 the girls!
 my 3 blessings, minus the 1 i carry in my heart
 jo loves her sophie!  its the best chew toy. ever.  totally worth it (but i would never pay 30 for it, i got it at a yard sale for 1.00)
best buddies!

and with that we are on to another week. life is full and nutty, just the way i love it

i do want to share 2 smack me in the face verses ive been chewing on

matt 10:16 "be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves"  ive spend hrs researching snakes ans doves.  its cray cray how awesome this verse is when you apply the animals to what the verse is saying.  this is my goal for this yr. to be wise as a snake but harmless as a dove!

and

Jer 20:9 "......his word burns in my heart like a fire, burning up my bones......" or as i like to quote it " blah, blah, blah......his word is burning like a fire in my body.....blah blah blah " haha

to have the passion to feel as if your body is burning, you must only speak it.  cray cray....my 2nd goal is to be like that

but reality hits like a load of laundry, school work is piled up on my desk and the house needs to be cleaned.  off i go to my life of cray cray good stuff

until next time!

0 comments: