This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life

 sunday morning-prechurch sillies.  i love the way ellie's looking at her sister
 dancing
 "nothing"
 joey put her arm around ellie's waste. so cute!
 my kids. love them!
 tues night was nate's date night.  i took him to see the movie wonder.  it was cheap night, it cost me 4.95!  say what?  ill be back on a tuesday for sure....we got there early bec i knew it would be full. and it was.  so nate did some school work.  he was only suppose to read 2 chapters of his book but ended up finishing it last night. he LOVED the book.  he said it was the best book he's read...he's also obsessed with the military and all things war related...
 we had a great time.  i think its good for nate to see "relaxed mom" and not teacher mom or mean mom...
 i put my feet up and closed my eyes....10 mins later the theater was filled!

wonder was an AWESOME movie. go see it!
 ellie working away.  i taped paper on the table for anyone to draw, color and create.  the kids love it
 ellie showing me some of her work
 we took school to the library today.  we spent 3 hours there. the girls played while nate and i worked
 love her
and thats a quick peek into my life!

2 comments:

mom said...

Oh Mel, I remember the day only too well and the enemy of my soul throwing it up to me at every chance I give him. But the time passes and before you know it they all will be gone and there will be quiet. The best thing you can do is and I know you are doing your best, even if you don't think you are you are doing your best. God amazingly allows parents to make mistakes and that is okay, He's got it all covered. Take your breaks and don't forget to spend time by yourself. This too will pass.

All my love and hugs. God id good, all the time.
When they are growing up your heart will be blessed at their progress and in time how well they all will turn out. No pain no gain.

Chris Eigenheer said...

What do you mean. that was kinda random.

nate