This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pd day

 fri was our annual pd day in freddy,  aralee picked me up after 7.  i had to get up at 6:30.  oh my stars. it was brutal.  i text ed this pic to my sis in Israel, she was waked bec of the time change and was like "why are YOU up so early?"  she knows my bed and i have a love relationship until at least 7:30, most days i REFUSE to get up until after the bus picks all the kids up.  it gives me the reminder and a silly reason why i love home school. i can chill in the mornings and dont have to rush the kids to the bus stop....so my pre coffee o.j was assaulting my throat at that ungodly hour.....then i washed it down with coffee. ha

its a 2.5 hr drive each way so a and i had 5 HOURS of UNINTERRUPTED time to catch up on life, that alone made the day worth it to me. ha

and it snowed on the way there!
 the place was decorated cute and simple.  the theme was rooted
 we made crafts, i took a photography class, a devotion, a self care class, and the last session of the day was assessments. that alone made the day for me.  i loved the new concepts of assessing your kids through school and life.  tests are such a small portion of assessing your childs skills.  very eye opening.  we had meals make, served AND cleaned up after us.  fresh coffee and desserts all day long, fresh fruits and crisp salad and the best apple cider ive ever had.  it was a great day!
 see how young we can look with NO kids with us!!  haha

0 comments: