This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

long weekend

nate and quinn ran off together sat afternoon at the park. i was wondering what they were doing..
what are they up to?
aww. nathaniel brought me my very first, hand picked by him, delivered with love...my first flower from him
and back he went to get more! nathaniel picked me 4 flowers, awww i love him too.

nate and quinn, happy in baskets..yes, they both climbed in themselves

the.best.picture.ever.
sunday afternoon, quinn helped me make muffins for chris and shawn....what a help he was

chris and shawn worked all weekend on the shop. it rained, it was cold, it was not enjoyable. they got almost all the shop shingled. chris will do the rest himself.

monday at the zoo. since the boys worked all weekend on the shop. we decided to take a family day yesterday. we took the boys to the zoo. i have never been there before, i was super impressed. nate had a BLAST. we did about 1/2 of the zoo before it started to rain, so we left. on the way out chris bought me a season pass! that way nate and i can spend many days watching the animals this summer. chris rocks. i only got 1 pic of nate before my batteries died. boo.









0 comments: